When deciding on a CAS trip, consider the following:
- Students should choose activities that are personally challenging and not simply because their friends are choosing them.
- Students should only select activities/trips after discussing them with their parents and agreeing on the choices.
- Students will be required to select 3 preferences and justify why they are choosing these activities.
- A Google form will be shared with all Y11 students on Wednesday, 23rd May 2018 to sign up for their CAS Week choices.
- Students will not be permitted to change activities after they have submitted their choices, unless they are able to provide a valid reason. “None of my friends are in this activity/on this trip” is NOT a valid reason!
- Students are advised to select activities/trips focusing on areas of CAS (Creativity, Activity, Service) and experiences that they cannot normally access during the school year.
- Places on an activity/trip can only be confirmed once we have received the HK$2,000 deposit AND copies of passport and HKID for overseas activities.